본문으로 이동 메뉴로 이동
HOME 커뮤니티 우체통

우체통

“ 궁금한 내용을 보내주시면, 답장을 드립니다. ”

My Film Ideology Screening Invitation

2022-02-09

Hello Director, I hope you are having a wonderful day!

I’m Shuyi from film curation department under Liangjie Culture Media from China. I came across the film The Shaman Sorceress and was very intrigued by the story and your unique ways of storytelling. With my great sincerity, I wondered if you would like to attend our “My film Ideology” panel, in which we schedule an online screening of The Shaman Sorceress and a 60min after-screening interview panel with you via zoom. In the interview you could share your experiences and ideas of filmmaking with our Chinese audiences, which I believe would be special and meaningful among this special period of pandemic.

Liangjie Culture Media is a Chinese organization that aims to nurture and support young independent Chinese filmmakers by connecting them to more resources towards finance feature-length projects and providing them with opportunities of learning from the experienced professionals in the film industry.

“My Film Ideology” in Liangjie Culture Media is a weekly screening series that is part of the our Young Director Support Project (YDSP). Up to now, "My Film Ideology" has interviewed more than 200 talented filmmakers, screened more than 70 excellent short/feature films and have over 30,000 audiences in total. ) For more information about us, this is our official website (http://www.ff1895.com), and please feel free to visit it and ask me for any questions you have.

If you are glad to provide me your email address, I will send you more information about YDSP and “My Film Ideology” via email. Our email address is movie@ff1895.com, you may contact me directly as well.

Please let me know if you are interested in the event! Have a great day and I look forward to hearing from you!